Friday, July 26, 2013

Twenty is Love.

Now, I've reached the 20th year of my life. How time flies so fast indeed. I can compare my journey as metamorphosis of a butterfly. Yesterday, I was just in my cocoon struggling to get out as I prepare myself to see the real world but now I'm a full-grown butterfly. A mature and a productive one that our country could be proud of. 


But of course, I will never be a butterfly without these significant people, and I have to thank them. First in my list is the Almighty Father. Lord, thank you for giving me the gift of life. Without you, I am nothing. Next, would be my ever supportive parents, Ma and Pa, thank you for being my pillars and wings for me to soar high and reach my desires in life. You brought out the best of me that I never knew was inside. To my relatives and friends who gave me unconditional love and for being there through the ups and downs of my life. Of course, to my boyfriend who seemed to be my brother and bestfriend as well. Thank you babe! I know you love me and I know how much you care about US and our relationship, thank you for being there always. Yeey! 5years and counting.. <3 Mwah! And to my former classmates and colleagues at work, YOU GUYS WERE ALL AMAZING! Cheers for our friendship! 



My journey became spectacular because of these people. Ohhhhh! I could not ask for more. 
All for the glory of God.
I'm 20 and I'm loving it...
<3 <3 <3

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.” 
― Mother Teresa




No comments:

Post a Comment